Midpoint and Final Review Showcase
GRADUATE REVIEW GUIDELINES & EXAMPLES
- Go to your specific school page by selecting Schools above and scrolling down to your particular school.
- Read your school specific guidelines.
- View additional materials such as technical requirements, presentations, and templates as necessary.
The following information is essential for all graduate students. The Graduate School academic calendar contains all important Graduate School dates and deadlines.
- Graduate Website & Calendar
- Graduation & Commencement
- Review Upload Instructions: PDF
- ARC Writing Lab
Midpoint Review Orientation & Sign-up
The Summer 2018 Midpoint Review Sign-up Form will be available Monday, May 14, 2018 at 8:00 AM through Sunday, June 3, 2018, 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Presentations take place July 5, 2018 - Friday, July 25, 2018.
Please feel free to watch the Midpoint Review Orientation if you would like more information.
If you need additional information email the Midpoint Review Coordinator at email@example.com
Final Review Orientation & Sign-up
The Summer 2018 Final Review Sign-up Form will be available Monday, June 11, 2018 at 8:00 AM through Sunday, June 24, 2018, 11:59 PM Pacific time.
Presentations take place Thursday, July 26, 2018 - Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
Please feel free to watch the Final Review Orientation if you would like more information.
If you need additional information email the Final Review Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate School Contacts
The Graduate School is here to support our students in any way we can. If you have any questions, issues, or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us. The Gradate School offices are open from 9:00am to 6:00pm (Pacific time) Monday through Friday. If you reach us after office hours we will respond as quickly as possible.
Additional Presentation Tools
- What Makes a Good Presentation?
- Tips for Handling Public Speaking Question
- How to Handle That Dreaded Question & Answer Period
- Oral Presentation Basics (PDF)
- 7 Strategies for Handling Questions from Your Committee view (PDF)
- Presenting Your Concept in Writing (PDF)
- Online Presentation: Dos & Don'ts (PDF)