Midpoint and Final Review Showcase
- Go to your specific school page by selecting Schools above and scrolling down to your particular school.
- Read your school specific guidelines.
- View additional materials such as technical requirements, presentations, and templates as necessary.
The following information is essential for all graduate students. The Graduate School academic calendar contains all important Graduate School dates and deadlines.
Upcoming and Archived Chats
If you would like a recording, please email a request to email@example.com
Midpoint Review Orientation & Sign-up
The Fall 2016 Midpoint Review Sign-up Form will be available Monday, August 15, 2016 at 8:00 AM through Sunday, September 4, 2016, 11:59 PM Pacific time.
Presentations take place Monday, October 10, 2016 - Friday, November 4, 2016.
Please feel free to watch the Midpoint Review Orientation if you would like more information.
If you need additional information email the Midpoint Review Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Review Orientation & Sign-up
The Fall 2016 Final Review Sign-up Form will be available Monday, September 12, 2016 at 8:00 AM through Sunday, October 9, 2016, 11:59 PM Pacific time.
Presentations take place Monday, November 14, 2016 - Friday, December 16, 2016.
Please feel free to watch the Final Review Orientation if you would like more information.
If you need additional information email the Final Review Coordinator at email@example.com
Please Note for both Midpoint & Final Reviews
- You will receive confirmation of your scheduled review approximately 2-3 weeks (1-2 weeks for Summer) AFTER you have signed up. Schedules are based on your chair’s availability so please be patient after sign-ups have closed to receive your formal confirmation. If you have any concerns in regards to your scheduled date, please contact your department’s administrator AFTER you have received your official confirmation letter. Please contact your department for any content related inquiries about your Review.
Graduate School Contacts
The Graduate School is here to support our students in any way we can. If you have any questions, issues, or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us. The Gradate School offices are open from 9:00am to 6:00pm (Pacific time) Monday through Friday. If you reach us after office hours we will respond as quickly as possible.
Additional Presentation Tools
- What Makes a Good Presentation?
- Tips for Handling Public Speaking Question
- How to Handle That Dreaded Question & Answer Period
- Oral Presentation Basics (PDF)
- 7 Strategies for Handling Questions from Your Committee view (PDF)
- Presenting Your Concept in Writing (PDF)
- Online Presentation: Dos & Don'ts (PDF)