Midpoint and Final Review Showcase
Midpoint Review Sign-up
All students eligible for Midpoint Review need to sign-up during period below.
Fall 2021 Sign-up Period: Monday, September 13, 2021 at 8:00 AM (Pacific Time) through Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time)
Midpoint Review Presentations take place October 18, 2021 - December 10, 2021
*Some departments hold reviews outside these dates. If you have any questions contact the Review Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Online Review Checklist
- Complete sign-up form above (check eligibility with your Graduate Advisor)
- You will receive an email a few weeks after the sign-up closes from the Review Coordinator or Department with your scheduled review day/time. Prepare for your review in advance by reading the Midpoint & Final Review Handbook
- Go to your School's page then select your Department. Thoroughly read your Department guidelines in its entirety to ensure you meet all requirements - for example thesis projects click here
- Online reviews are conducted in Zoom, please read the Online Review Information & Technical Requirements- find your scheduled review in your student portal
- Additional important and helpful resources click here
Final Review Sign-up
All students eligible for Final Review sign-up during period below:
Fall 2021 Final Review Sign-up Period: Monday, September 13, 2021 at 8:00 AM (Pacific Time) through Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Presentations take place October 18, 2021 - December 10, 2021
**Students in their final semester of classes are required to participate in Final Review and will be scheduled regardless of whether they sign up. Scheduling requests will only be considered if they're submitted in the sign-up form.** Students who have completed classes and need to re-present Final Review must sign-up to be scheduled for Final Review. If you are unsure if you are eligible to sign-up this semester, please check with your Graduate Advisor.
- The only MA students who should sign up using this form are MA-FSH Journalism and MA-PH students. MA-ADV, MA-ARE, MA-ARH, MA-COM, and MA-IDS students are scheduled for presentation by their department and do not need to sign up - for questions, contact your department directly.
- All other MA students who are only required to submit portfolio will be contacted by the Review Coordinator with information about the MA Final Portfolio Submission and should not sign up.
- Review Coordinator: email@example.com
- Zoom Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate School: email@example.com
415-274-8617 or 1-800-ARTS X8617
Important and Helpful Resources
- Midpoint & Final Review Handbook
- How to Access Portal & Upload Review Materials
- Online Review Technical Requirements in Zoom
- How to Locate your Zoom link for your Review
- How to Access your Review Results